Wake up and make your family this tasty bacon egg breakfast pizza. Made on homemade pizza dough topped with mozzarella and parmesan cheese, bacon, and eggs, this pizza recipe is sure to be a huge hit around the breakfast table.
Bacon Egg Breakfast Pizza
- Yield: 1 (12-inch) pizza
- Prep Time: 1 hr
- Cooking Time: 17 min
- ½ homemade dough recipe
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 5 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled (or ½ cup cooked and crumbled breakfast sausage)
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh flat leaf parsley
- Prepare the pizza dough according to the directions.
See the full recipe on Baked by an Introvert .