Channel your inner mixologist and try this refreshing and delicious Blueberry Cherry Mojito! Sweetened with fresh blueberries and cherries, this mojito is amazing and perfect for summer!
Blueberry Cherry Mojito
- 1 cup fresh blueberries + some for garnish if desired
- ⅓ cup fresh cherries, pitted and cut in half
- 10 fresh mint leaves + more for garnish
- 3 teaspoons sugar, split
- 6 ounces white rum, split
- juice from 1 lime
- ¾ teaspoon Nielsen-Massey Pure Lemon Extract, split
- 6 ounces club soda, split
- Ice cubes
- lime wedges for garnish
- Divide blueberries and cherries evenly into 3 tall, sturdy glasses. Use a muddler to crush the blueberries and cherries. Add in a few mint leaves and 1 teaspoon of sugar into each glass. Use the muddler again to gently crush the mint leaves.
- Stir in 2 ounces of rum, a squeeze of fresh lime juice and about a ¼ teaspoon of the Nielsen-Massey Pure Lemon Extract evenly into each glass. Pour in the club soda and add some ice cubes. Stir, taste and add more sugar if desired. Garnish with extra blueberries, a lime wedge and some more mint if desired.
I made my mojitos directly in each glass for more flavor but you can certainly use a cocktail shaker or pitcher.