Leftover pulled pork soaked in BBQ sauce, put on a crispy tostada, and then topped it with slices of avocado, queso fresco, and a sunny side up egg. It's a hearty breakfast to get your day going.
- Yield: 1
- 2 Tostadas
- ½ cup Pulled Pork in BBQ Sauce
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Queso Fresco
- ¼ an Avocado
- Start by heating up the BBQ Pulled Pork.
- Then cook some sunny side up eggs.
- Put the tostadas on a plate, spread the BBQ Pulled Pork over, add some sliced avocado on top, add the sunny side up eggs, and sprinkle queso fresco over.