Buffalo Chicken Eggrolls are a fun and hearty snack. Meat from a store-bought rotisserie chicken is shredded and tossed it with spicy buffalo sauce, cream cheese, and Mexican cheese blend. Then it is wrapped it up in egg roll wrappers and baked.
Buffalo Chicken Eggrolls
- Yield: 4-5 servings
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking Time: 20 min
- 4 cups Chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 cup Buffalo Sauce
- 1 cup Reduced Fat Cream Cheese
- 4 teaspoons Ranch Dressing Seasoning Mix
- ½ cup Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend
- 10-12 Egg Roll Wrappers
- 1 Egg White
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Whisk the buffalo sauce, cream cheese, and ranch dressing seasoning mix together in a bowl.
- Add the chicken and the Mexican cheese and mix until evenly incorporated.
- Then it is time to assemble the egg rolls. Each egg roll can hold more of the filling than you might think. Spoon about ¼ cup of the filling into the center of an egg roll wrapper.
- Fold over the sides of the wrapper, and fold the bottom over. Then brush the top with egg white and roll it down sealing up the egg roll.
- Arrange the egg rolls on a baking sheet and brush them with olive oil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Flip them once after 15 minutes. Serve immediately with ranch or blue cheese dressing.