Delicious Southern Crab Dip, that is perfect for a quiet night with your honey or an appetizer for a Summer Backyard party!
I have been making this Awesome Appetizer since I was a child for my mom's frequent "get togethers". My love of cooking comes from my grandmother, JoJo. Born and raised as a North Charlestonian where we love to gather and eat yummy food and take a sip!
Charleston Girl Crab Dip
- Servings: 3 cups
- Prep Time: 7 min
- 2 - 6 oz. cans of crab meat (drained)
- 1 1/4th cups of Dukes Mayo
- ½ cup French Dressing
- 2 cups of hand Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 ½ tablespoons of Creamy Horseradish
- Club Crakers
- Mix the first 5 ingredients together in a medium size mixing bowl. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Put in a small serving bowl and serve with crackers.