These delicious chocolate avocado brownies are perfect for anyone who wants to enjoy less unhealthy fats. You certainly don’t have to be on a special diet to enjoy these moist and healthier brownies. Made with coconut oil and avocado, this lightened up brownie recipe is easy to make and tastes just as good as a rich indulgent brownie. These homemade brownies only take about 30 minutes to make, so they’re perfect for a lazy after dinner dessert.
Chocolate Avocado Brownies
- Yield: 16 brownies
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking Time: 20 min
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
- ½ cup smashed ripe avocado
- ⅓ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cups sugar
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup caramel bits, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
See the full recipe on Baked by an Introvert.