Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie. NO mixer required. Have this on the table in under 30 minutes!
Chocolate Chip Skillet CookiePrep Time: 5 min Cooking Time: 25 min
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temp
- ⅓ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup + 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Using a large bowl, combine the butter and both sugars.
- Stir in the egg and vanilla. Add in the flour, baking soda and salt and mix together. Add in the chocolate and peanut butter chips and combine.
- Transfer cookie dough to a 9 or 10 inch cast iron skillet and bake for about 20 minutes, or until golden brown and set in the center.
- Wait patiently for about 5 minutes to cool, or grab some spoons and DIG IN and ENJOY!!
If you don't have a cast iron skillet, this recipe works in a oven safe pan or cake pan as well!