A healthy, easy recipe that I got from my mother-in-law. One of my hubby's favorites because it's yummy and it reminds him of growing up in New Mexico.
- ground turkey
- chopped onions
- diced green chili's
- taco seasoning
- bottle beer
- chipotle powder
- corn tortillas
- homemade or canned green enchilada sauce
- shredded lettuce
- chopped tomatoes
- saute onions
- add ground turkey, cook until done
- add green chilis
- add seasonings
- add beer and cook until beer reduces into the meat
- warm tortillas
- warm green enchilada sauce
- layer meat on tortillas to desired height
- cover in green sauce and top with cheese
- put in warm oven until cheese is melted
- top with your favorite taco toppings
- serve with homemade black beens and a cold beer!!
Sounds like a lot, but it can be prepped in advanced and assembled in no time at all!