5 ingredient Gluten Free Blueberry Yogurt Cake. A moist delicious cake filled with fresh blueberries.
Gluten Free Blueberry Yogurt Cake
- Servings: 1 loaf
- Yield: 8
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cooking Time: 1 hr
- 15 ounce box gluten free yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 2 6 ounce Stonyfield Grassfed Blueberry Yogurt
- 6 ounce blueberries
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- Splash of milk
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Line loaf pan with parchment paper or spray with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Using a small pot add blueberries and water. Simmer on medium heat for 15 minutes or until blueberries are soft and the liquid is thick. Smash blueberries. Set aside to cool.
- In mixer add cake mix, eggs and yogurt. Mix until smooth.
- Pour half of the cake mixture into loaf pan, top with half blueberry mixture.
- Add remaining half of cake mixture. Top with the remaining blueberry mixture. Bake in oven for 55-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Mix together cream cheese, powdered sugar and milk. Spread onto cake and ENJOY!
You don't have to be on a gluten free diet to enjoy this cake!
For more recipes from Nancy, come visit her on her blog The Bitter Side of Sweet.