Make dinner fun, festive, and delicious! This easy meal is not only delicious but super easy and tons of fun with your family!
Jack-O-Latern Stuffed Peppers
- Yield: 4 peppers
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cooking Time: 45 min
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can corn
- 1 can black beans (drained)
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 1 taco seasoning packet
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 4 orange bell peppers
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon salt and pepper
- 1 package of shredded mexican style cheese
- Shred the chicken and place in bowl (remove as much chicken as possible from bone)
- Next combine chicken, salt, pepper, garlic, taco packet, tomatoes, black beans & corn in a pot on stove. Since the chicken is already cooked, just mix the pot on medium heat to let everything mix together.
- While chicken mix is heating, start on your peppers, first remove the tops of your peppers and clean out peppers, once cleaned, cut your faces on peppers.
- start some boiling water on the stove and boil your peppers & tops until the peppers are tender. (you still want them strong enough to stand up)
- Remove peppers once tender and start stuffing with your chicken mix, pack full.
- place in a casserole dish standing up and sprinkle the tops with your shredded cheese.
- bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes for melty cheese!