Because you need something sweet with all of those salty snacks!
Monster Cookie Dough Dip
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup butter, slightly softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- ⅔ cup plain M&Ms
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- With a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese, butter, and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add in the powdered sugar, brown sugar, flour, and vanilla.
- Mix in the oats.
- Add the M&Ms and chocolate chips.
- Store in the refrigerator until serving.
- Serve with pretzels, graham crackers, or apple slices.
This makes a TON of cookie dough dip so either cut the measurements in half or just freeze some for another party!