This Moroccan raw carrot salad is full of vibrant colors, texture, and flavors like toasted pecans, smoked paprika, and freshly sliced carrots. Best of all, it’s healthy, vegan, and so versatile!
Moroccan raw carrot salad
- Yield: 8 servings
- 1 pound carrots
- 1 cup toasted pecans, chopped
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice (about 1 medium-large lemon)
- Run the carrots through a food processor.
- Using a large mixing bowl, mix all of the ingredients together.
For full recipe and photos of the dish, visit http://www.savorytooth.com/moroccan-raw-carrot-salad/