Overnight oatmeal is a healthy and full of protein breakfast that will be filling all morning. It's a great on the go breakfast for the kids as well
- Yield: 1
- Prep Time: 12 hr
- ⅓ Cup Oats
- ⅓ Cup Plain or Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- ⅓ Cup Milk
- Fresh Fruit- bananas, strawberries, blueberries, etc
- Mix all ingredients together
- Place in a microwavable safe container
- Refrigerate over night
- Mircowave for 30 secs to knock the chill off an eat- can heat longer if you wish
You can make this your own! The flavored Greek Yogurts ( Strawberry, Apple Cinnamon, Peach, etc) work just as well as the plain or vanilla. Almond or Coconut milk is a alternative for regular milk. Give it a try and let me know your favorite combinations!
Maple Syrup-Brown sugar
Anything is possible!!