Remember when you had pizza for breakfast in college? Now you can again, except in a healthier way! These pizza egg cups will satisfy any pizza craving and make the perfect protein and veggie loaded on-the-go breakfast for the whole family!
Paleo Pizza Egg Cups
- Yield: 12 egg cups
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking Time: 25 min
- 12 eggs
- ⅓ cup almond or coconut milk
- ½ cup diced ham (or protein of choice)
- ½ cup diced green pepper
- ¼ cup sliced olives
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 12 teaspoons pizza sauce, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a cupcake or muffin tin or line with silicone baking cups .
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk, ham (or meat of choice), vegetables, dried herbs, and salt.
- Pour mixture evenly into cupcake or muffin tins.
- Drop 1 teaspoon of pizza sauce into each muffin tin or silicone cup. Using a toothpick or butter knife, gently swirl the pizza sauce a few times to combine.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until center is set.