This is such a fun food craft, perfect for Christmas. I turned my Peppermint Pedestal into a Cupcake Stand in honor of National Cupcake Day.
- Yield: 1
- Cooking Time: 6 min
- Starlight Peppermints (enough to fill your mini springform pan or large cookie cutter)
- 4 Candycanes
- Mini spring form pan or large cookie cutter (around 4 - 4.5 inces across)
- Baking Sheet
- Parchment Paper
- Hot glue gun
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Place your spring form pan/cookie cutter to your baking sheet
- Fill up your spring form pan/cookie cutter with peppermints. Make sure they are touching, but not overlaping and all are sitting flat.
- Bake for 6 minutes then begin to watch closely. Remove promptly when all mints are melted.
- While mints are cooling, create your stand by attach 4 candycanes back to back using glue or tape (I used hot glue)
- Remove cooled base and when stand is secure, attach base to top (I used hot glue)
- Add ribbon, if desired
NOTE - This is a food craft. By adding glue, this craft is not edible.
Find more festive food crafts and tons of great recipes on www.TheNutritionMom.com