Potato Chip Chicken
- Servings: 2 pieces of chicken
- Yield: 2 servings
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking Time: 30 min
- 1 pound of chicken
- 2 ½ cups of crushed potato chips
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- Place the chips in a plastic bag and crush them with your hands until they are the consistency of panko.
- Add the parmesan and mix it together then place the mixture on a plate.
- Melt the butter in a bowl large enough to dip the chicken in.
- Roll the chicken in the melted butter then place it in the chip mixture. Coat it well by pressing the chips into the chicken.
- Lay down a piece of parchment on a cookie sheet and top it with a rack.
- Place the coated chicken on the rack and bake it until done (165 degrees for breasts and 170 for legs).
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!