Moist, tender Pumpkin Bars with cozy spices and cream cheese frosting.
Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Servings: 1 bar
- Yield: 24 bars
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cooking Time: 25 min
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 15 oz. can pumpkin
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups powdered sugar
- Candy pumpkins
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and line a 15"x10" sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place all dry ingredients in a large bowl. Whisk together. Add wet ingredients and stir until completely combined. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean. Let cool.
- Place cream cheese and butter in a large bowl. Beat with electric mixer until creamy. Add vanilla. Gradually add sugar. Beat on low until combined, then turn up to medium and beat for about a minute. Frost cooled pumpkin bars. Decorate with candy pumpkins. Slice into 24 bars.
These Pumpkin Bars With Cream Cheese Frosting are the perfect way to start tasting a little bit of theFall season. And they are very simple to make. You can whip up the batter by hand, all in one bowl. I used organic eggs, organic pumpkin and organic extra virgin olive oil in this recipe which made it even better!