A tasty stew that is perfect for budget minded family that is fulfilling.
Slow Cooker Meatball Stew
- 1 bag of frozen home style meatballs
- 1 cup of baby carrots
- 3 red potatoes, cut up
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 6 oz sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 10oz jar Bistro Au Jus gravy
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- Green onions, chopped for garnish
- In a slow cooker, put everything in it.
- Give it a nice stir and put it on low
- Let cook for about 6-8 hours
- Ladle some the stew into a bowl, garnish with the green onions and ENJOY!
To see this recipe and others like it, check out Seduction in the Kitchen