When it is cold and wet, I love to serve hot bowls of soup for dinner. This soup is super simple to put together with the help of frozen vegetables and a slow cooker.
Slow Cooker Vegetable Beef SoupPrep Time: 15 min Cooking Time: 10 hr
- ½ tablespoon oil
- 1 ½ ground beef
- 3 cans beef broth
- ¼ cup onion, chopped
- 3 cups potatoes (peeled and diced)
- 1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 16 oz. bag frozen vegetables
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- dash of garlic salt and pepper
- Heat oil in skillet and add ground beef and onion. Cook until beef is brown and onions become translucent.
- While meat is browning, peel and chop potatoes into chunks.
- When beef is brown, add to slow cooker along with the potatoes. Add bagged vegetables and beef broth and seasonings.
- Cover and cook on low for 10-12 hours.