A great way to jump start your morning with fruit, veggies and granola!
Strawberry Spinach Smoothie Bowl
- Yield: 3 smoothies
- 8 oz. water (you can use coconut water or plain tap water)
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 cup fresh pineapple
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 tbsp. ground flax seed
- ½ avocado
- 9 tbsp. granola (I used the Whole Foods Oats and Honey kind)
- 7 frozen strawberries
- ⅓ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup fresh squeezed orange juice (I used the Whole Foods fresh pressed juice)
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- Blend the water, bananas, mango, pineapple, spinach, flax and avocado. Blend for a solid minute until fully incorporated.
- Pour the green smoothie into the bottom of glass or bowl. Sprinkle 3 tablespoons of granola on top of each of the smoothies.
- Rinse the blender and add the strawberries, yogurt, orange juice and chia seeds. Blend until really smooth and pour slowly on top of the granola.
This recipe was originally featured on Christen in the Kitchen.