Transform your salad into a quick and healthy treat. This tofu salad with lime dressing is loaded with lots of vegetables and lower in calorie so it's better for your waistline.
Tofu Salad with Lime Dressing
- Yield: 2 servings
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking Time: 5 min
- 1 cup extra-firm tofu , cubed
- 2 tablespoons Tamari soy sauce , (coconut aminos or Bragg's liquid aminos)
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 1 lime , juiced
- 1 clove garlic , minced
- 1 tablespoon onion , minced
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 4 cups Romaine lettuce , chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes , chopped
- 1 cup pitted black olives , sliced
- ½ cup red onion , sliced
- ½ cup red bell pepper , diced
- ½ cup sweet corn kernels , (non-GMO)
- Heat skillet on medium-high. Add soy sauce, tofu and garlic. Cook stirring until tofu is brown on both sides.Remove from skillet and set aside on a plate.
- LIME DRESSING-Add all ingredients in a jar. Shake or whisk until fully combined. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Place a bed of lettuce on a large platter. Then place in rows avocado, onions, olives, corn, bell peppers, tomatoes and tofu. Drizzle with lime dressing before serving.